Formerly known as Shell Gas Direct, DONG Energy was founded in 1989 to supply gas to UK businesses. The firm is split into various branches, with the UK branch being part of one of the leading energy companies in northern Europe. This makes it one of the largest suppliers of commercial gas in Great Britain.
Business customers of DONG Energy should expect the following from their service:
- DONG Energy is an expert in the commercial gas market given its years of experience
- The offer of flexible payment options
- Tailored products designed to suit your business
- Specialist advice for business consumers
- Personalised customer service. The supplier has been rated number one for customer service by UK consumers on seven consecutive occasions
Should I switch my business's gas to DONG Energy?
UK Power can help you decide whether it's a good idea to switch to Dong Energy or another supplier that could offer you a better deal. Call us on 0800 970 5494 to speak to one of our impartial saving experts. They'll compare market prices for you and find a contract that suits your business - and all for free.
How do I switch my business gas to DONG energy?
Once you've decided you want to review and potentially change your business gas supplier, call us on 0800 970 5494 and we can handle the whole process for you. Please have the following details to hand if possible:
- Your business's most recent energy bill
- The contract end dates for your business gas deal
- Your annual spend or consumption rates
If you don't have this information available then that's fine - we'll be able to help either way.
What can I do to complain to DONG Energy?
Anyone who wants to make a complaint to DONG Energy has two options at their disposal:
- Post - DONG Energy, 1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5EJ
- Phone - 0207 257 0100