British Gas - Online Energy with EnergySmart
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of 31 January, 2014 as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 320 2000.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff - British Gas Fixed Price May 2015 »
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare British Gas prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- EnergySmart is a free service that could help you cut your usage with an Energy Monitor.
- Guaranteed to be 4% less than British Gas's Standard rates until 31st January 2014.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- After 31st January 2014 you will be moved onto
- British Gas's Standard rates.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Nectar points are available with this tariff.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: If you do not register online within 12 weeks you will be moved to Standard tariff.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
As the nation's leading energy supplier, more people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier. British Gas is a British-owned company. As part of the Centrica Group, they provide gas, electricity and home repair services to millions of customers in Scotland, Wales and England.
British Gas have more than 6 million customers of electricity and account for approximately 50% of the UK's domestic gas market. They employ more than 12,000 staff in their UK based call centres and over 8,000 highly trained CORGI registered engineers.