British Gas - Online Energy with EnergySmart
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare British Gas prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- EnergySmart is a free service that could help you cut your usage with an Energy Monitor.
- Guaranteed to be 4% less than British Gas's Standard rates until 31st January 2014.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- After 31st January 2014 you will be moved onto
- British Gas's Standard rates.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Nectar points are available with this tariff.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: If you do not register online within 12 weeks you will be moved to Standard tariff.
As the nation's leading energy supplier, more people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier. British Gas is a British-owned company. As part of the Centrica Group, they provide gas, electricity and home repair services to millions of customers in Scotland, Wales and England.
British Gas have more than 6 million customers of electricity and account for approximately 50% of the UK's domestic gas market. They employ more than 12,000 staff in their UK based call centres and over 8,000 highly trained CORGI registered engineers.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other British Gas tariffs
- Clear & Simple
- Clear & Simple with EnergySmart
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Energy with EnergySmart
- Online Variable May 2014
- Online Variable May 2014 with EnergySmart
- Price Promise July 2014
- Price Promise July 2014 with EnergySmart
- Price Promise April 2015
- Price Promise April 2015 with EnergySmart