British Gas - Price Promise April 2014
Those currently on this tariff may see their prices increase as of 01 April, 2014 as they will be automatically rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 320 2000.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff - British Gas Fixed Price May 2015 »
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare British Gas prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Price Promise April 2014 customers will have fixed rates at a 5% premium above British Gas Standard rates (as of the 18th of August 2011).
- These prices will be fixed until the 1st of April 2014.
- This tariff is available to credit and pre-payment meter customers in all regions
- No rises for the next 3 winters
- Limited Offer. There are limited numbers of this product are available
- Peace of mind in a volatile market - no energy price increases.
- Budget - Know exactly what your energy prices will be until the end of April 2014
- Should customers cancel before the contract end date, there is a cancellation fee of £50 (including VAT).
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
As the nation's leading energy supplier, more people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier. British Gas is a British-owned company. As part of the Centrica Group, they provide gas, electricity and home repair services to millions of customers in Scotland, Wales and England.
British Gas have more than 6 million customers of electricity and account for approximately 50% of the UK's domestic gas market. They employ more than 12,000 staff in their UK based call centres and over 8,000 highly trained CORGI registered engineers.