British Gas - Sustainable Energy (old)
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare British Gas prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- 100% renewable electricity.
- Receive a free Energy Efficiency gadget when you sign up.
- British Gas will donate £10 every year to the Energy for Tomorrow Fund
- British Gas Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Nectar points are available with this tariff.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Available to new or existing British Gas customers.
- Notes: Sustainable Energy is an electricity tariff, but can be combined with British Gas Clear & Simple tariff for a dual fuel package.
As the nation's leading energy supplier, more people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier. British Gas is a British-owned company. As part of the Centrica Group, they provide gas, electricity and home repair services to millions of customers in Scotland, Wales and England.
British Gas have more than 6 million customers of electricity and account for approximately 50% of the UK's domestic gas market. They employ more than 12,000 staff in their UK based call centres and over 8,000 highly trained CORGI registered engineers.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other British Gas tariffs
- Clear & Simple
- Clear & Simple with EnergySmart
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Energy with EnergySmart
- Online Variable May 2014
- Online Variable May 2014 with EnergySmart
- Price Promise July 2014
- Price Promise July 2014 with EnergySmart
- Price Promise April 2015
- Price Promise April 2015 with EnergySmart