EBICo - Equi Gas and Power
EBICo charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare EBICo prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- EBICo Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Same price regardless of payment method.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit, Pay on Receipt of Bill or Prepayment meter.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees. No billing with prepayment meters.
EBICo was founded in 1998 as a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee. They remain today the only not-for-profit energy supplier in the UK. EBICo supply gas and electricity throughout Britain and charge their customers the same rate, regardless of payment method or usage. Also, EBICo don't have a standing charge so you know you will only be paying for what you use.
EBICo might be a unique energy provider, but they're not new! They've been trading for over 10 years, making a genuine difference to low-income households.