EDF Energy - Standard
EDF Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare EDF Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- EDF Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit, Pay on Receipt of Bill or Prepayment meter.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: No billing with prepayment meters.
EDF Energy is one of the UK's largest energy companies and is also the UK's largest producer of low-carbon electricity. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the EDF Group, one of Europe's largest energy groups, they generate around one fifth of the UK's electricity and employ around 15,000 people. EDF supplies electricity and gas to around 5.5 million residential and business customers, making EDF the biggest supplier of electricity by volume in the UK.
Over a quarter of the UK population benefit from EDF Energy's distribution of electricity. As well as being an energy supplier, EDF are also a major generator of electricity