E.ON - (old) E.ON Standard EnergyPlan with Prepayment Meter
E.ON charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare E.ON prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- E.ON Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Prepayment meter only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: If your gas is supplied by an Independent Gas Transporter, an IGT charge will apply.
E.ON are one of the country's leading electric and gas companies, supplying millions of homes and businesses across the UK. They also offer a range of home energy services, including boiler and central heating installation, maintenance and insurance.
As far as E.ON's green credentials are concerned, they have 21 wind farms located from Cornwall to Northern Ireland. They also built the UK's largest dedicated biomass power station at Lockerbie and they're committed to developing their offshore wind farms in British waters.
E.ON are the world's largest investor-owned electricity and Gas Company. They bought PowerGen in July 2000, though the change was carried out over a long period of time in order to minimise waste and excessive cost.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other E.ON tariffs
- E.ON Prepayment Reward (with Credit top-ups)
- E.ON Energy Discount (with Cash rewards)
- E.ON Energy Discount (with Tesco points)
- E.ON Prepayment Reward (with Tesco points)
- E.ON EnergyPlan
- E.ON EnergyPlan with Prepayment Meter
- Age UK Fixed 1 year v3
- E.ON Energy Fixed 1 year v3 (with Cash rewards)
- E.ON Energy Fixed 1 year v3 (with Tesco points)
- E.ON Energy Fixed 2 year v3 (with Cash rewards)
- E.ON Energy Fixed 2 year v3 (with Tesco points)