first:utility - iSave Fixed July 2015 (v20)
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare first:utility prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Fixed energy prices until 31st July 2015.
- Online billing - view your bills online. Paper billing may be requested from the supplier after the switch is complete.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit. Payment on Receipt of Bill or Quarterly Direct Debit may be requested from the supplier after registration is complete.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 for gas, £30 for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available to customers who have an unsupported Economy 7 meter type or a de-energised MPAN or MPRN.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, .
First Utility is committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs, helping customers use less energy through the use of innovative technology and campaigning for industry change.