first:utility - iSave Fixed v10 January 2016
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare first:utility prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Fixed energy prices until January 2016.
- Online billing - view your bills online. Paper billing may be requested from the supplier after the switch is complete at a cost of £1 per month.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit. Payment on Receipt of Bill or Quarterly Direct Debit may be requested direct from the supplier.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available to customers who have a de-energised MPAN or MPRN. An administration fee applies to Pay on Receipt of Bill of £4 per month.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
first:utility was launched in September 2008 to offer consumers a genuine alternative to the poor service and lack of competitiveness they perceived as existing in the energy market.
first:utility is an independent electricity and gas supplier based in Warwick, offering electricity and gas services to both domestic and business customers.