first:utility - iSave v1 dual fuel
It may have been superseded by a newer tariff. Perhaps you might be interested in first:utility iSave Fixed September 2015 (v27) »
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare first:utility prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- No more customers on this tariff.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, .
First Utility is committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs, helping customers use less energy through the use of innovative technology and campaigning for industry change.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other first:utility tariffs
- iSave Fixed March 2018 (v43)
- iSave Fixed March 2018 (v43) electricity only
- iSave Fixed March 2016 (v44)
- iSave Fixed March 2016 (v44) electricity only
- iSave Everyday (v3)
- iSave Everyday (v3) electricity only
- iSave Fixed March 2017 (v47)
- iSave Fixed March 2017 (v47) electricity only
- iSave Everyday (v3) Prepayment
- iSave Everyday (v3) Prepayment electricity only