first:utility - Smart as Standard v4
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare first:utility prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- View bills online by default, though paper billing is available for an extra £1 per month.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, or for an extra £4 per month choose another payment method.
- Dual fuel only - you must take both gas and electricity.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters. Customers must own the property where the services are located. Those who are not on the electoral register or have a poor credit history may be asked to pay a deposit. This tariff is not available to customers whose gas is supplied via an Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) network. Customers will lose any unpaid dual fuel discount and loyalty bonus accrued if they leave first:utility.
first:utility was launched in September 2008 to offer consumers a genuine alternative to the poor service and lack of competitiveness they perceived as existing in the energy market.
first:utility is an independent electricity and gas supplier based in Warwick, offering electricity and gas services to both domestic and business customers.