first:utility - iSave v11
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare first:utility prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Fixed energy prices for three months.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel only - you must take both gas and electricity.
- Early termination fees apply if you leave in the first three months: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters. This tariff is not available to customers whose gas is supplied via an Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) network. Paper billing is charged at £4 per month (not included in the results).
first:utility was launched in September 2008 to offer consumers a genuine alternative to the poor service and lack of competitiveness they perceived as existing in the energy market.
first:utility is an independent electricity and gas supplier based in Warwick, offering electricity and gas services to both domestic and business customers.