Green Energy (UK) - Deep Green
Green Energy (UK) charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Green Energy (UK) prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- 100% green renewable electricity.
- The electricity is sourced from free falling water, wind, biomass, solar and the tides.
- Green Energy (UK) customers receive free shares in their company as a reward for going green. As shareholders, every customer is invited to tell Green Energy UK their thoughts at the Annual General Meeting, and is able to get updates on how Green Energy (UK) is doing financially.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Electricity only.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
Green energy are an electricity supplier that doesn't act like one. A practical, down-to-earth and honest company. And it shows. They don't exist to save the world. They don't want to be the biggest energy company around. They just want more people to use sustainable energy. They treat customers like, well, customers. Not as numbers and not like Swampy either and they don't play on heartstrings. They just like sustainable energy because it's useful, it's more imaginative and it's more resourceful.
Green Energy buy energy from anyone generating their own electricity who may have a surplus they want to sell to be fed back into the National Grid.