LoCO2 Energy - Pocket+
LoCO2 Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare LoCO2 Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- LoCO2 Standard rates.
- 100% renewable electricity. No CO2 emissions!
- Electricity sourced from hydro, wind, solar, anaerobic digestion, landfill gas and biofuels.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Electricity only.
- No early termination fees.
- Only Monthly Direct Debit available when applying through UK Power.
LoCO2 Energy is an green electricity supply company that has been active in the renewable energy sector for over 10 years. They own, run and operate nine hydropower stations in the UK and have two more sites currently in development.
LoCO2 Energy are a relatively new player in the electricity supply market but we are regulated in exactly the same way as the 'Big 6' and other electricity suppliers.