M&S Energy - No Standing Charge
M&S Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare M&S Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- For every unit of electricity you use, M&S Energy will put one unit of hydro-generated electricity back into the National Grid.
- M&S gift vouchers are available with this tariff:
- £20 for joining (£20 for dual fuel and £10 for electricity only).
- £10 for each anniversary on supply (£10 for dual fuel and £5 for electricity only).
- £30 for reducing energy usage by 10% (£30 for dual fuel/Economy 7, and £15 for electricity single rate tariff).
- £10 for signing up to paperless billing (£10 for dual fuel/Economy 7, and £5 for electricity single rate tariff customers).
- M&S Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Variable Direct Debit (quarterly) or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters.
Marks & Spencer partnered with SSE in October 2008 to provide an electricity and gas tariff that rewards customers for using less energy with M&S vouchers. M&S Energy is committed to helping customers to reduce energy use, cut the cost of bills and helping the environment.
SSE is a FTSE 100 company and one of the largest integrated electricity and gas companies in the UK. Incorporating the supply businesses of Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric, SWALEC, Atlantic and Airtricity they supply over 10 million customers throughout England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. SSE is a full service energy provider with more than 50 years of experience in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of energy.
SSE is independently-recognised as the best energy supplier for customer service and is the UK's leading generator of electricity from renewable sources.