RWE npower is a leading UK energy company which supplies gas and electricity to around 3.5 million customers and produces around 10% of the electricity used in the UK. Npower supply energy to both residential and business customers and put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Why choose npower?
- UK based call centres
- A range of tariffs to suit your needs
- A free energy efficiency helpline with trained advisers who offer tips and advice
- Online account service to view your bills and set up meter read reminders for more accurate bills
- Free phone and reduced rate customer service numbers from landlines and mobiles
npower aim to make things easy and convenient
During the switch from your current supplier npower will manage the process for you, and when you're all set up, they seek to make managing your account easy: you can view your bills through your online account and send meter reads for more accurate bills.
|Price Protector September 2016||Compare|
|Price Protector March 2018||Compare|
npower related news
- OVO unveils energy tariff priced less than £1,000
- Energy supplier bosses admit customers have been let down in new report
- npower owner RWE posts first loss in more than 60 years
- Ofgem tells 'Big Six' suppliers to cough up £400m from switched accounts
- Four UK energy suppliers opt to join automatic refund scheme