RWE npower is a leading UK energy company which supplies gas and electricity to around 3.5 million customers and produces around 10% of the electricity used in the UK. Npower supply energy to both residential and business customers and put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Why choose npower?
- UK based call centres
- A range of tariffs to suit your needs
- A free energy efficiency helpline with trained advisers who offer tips and advice
- Online account service to view your bills and set up meter read reminders for more accurate bills
- Free phone and reduced rate customer service numbers from landlines and mobiles
npower aim to make things easy and convenient
During the switch from your current supplier npower will manage the process for you, and when you're all set up, they seek to make managing your account easy: you can view your bills through your online account and send meter reads for more accurate bills.
|Price Fix April 2015||Compare|
|Price Protector December 2017||Compare|
npower related news
- Level of UK energy users switching energy suppliers at three year high
- E.On announces 3.7% energy bill increase from January 2014
- 'Big Six' energy supplier npower lays off 1,460 of its staff members
- Many 'Big Six' suppliers to cut bills under new government measures
- 'Big Six' to become 'Big Seven' after major npower deal