RWE npower is a leading UK energy company which supplies gas and electricity to around 3.5 million customers and produces around 10% of the electricity used in the UK. Npower supply energy to both residential and business customers and put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Why choose npower?
- UK based call centres
- A range of tariffs to suit your needs
- A free energy efficiency helpline with trained advisers who offer tips and advice
- Online account service to view your bills and set up meter read reminders for more accurate bills
- Free phone and reduced rate customer service numbers from landlines and mobiles
npower aim to make things easy and convenient
During the switch from your current supplier npower will manage the process for you, and when you're all set up, they seek to make managing your account easy: you can view your bills through your online account and send meter reads for more accurate bills.
|Pre Pay Fix February 2017||Compare|
|Price Fix March 2019||Compare|
|Feel Good Fix April 2017||Compare|
|Online Price Fix August 2016||Compare|
npower related news
- Scottish Power is most complained about energy supplier according to statistics
- npower launch a three month trial of UK’s first ever Fuel Bank
- Head of Ovo Energy accuses larger firms of intentional loss making
- Big Six Cut Prices, but not enough, are you benefitting?
- The Beginners Guide to Electric Cars