npower - Energy Discount December 2013
npower charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare npower prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Capped energy prices until 31st December 2013, from the following dates:
- Your electricity charges will be at least 2% less than npower's Standard charges were on 23 January 2012.
- Your gas charges will be at least 2% less than npower's Standard charges were on 1st February 2012.
- After 31st December 2013 you will be moved onto npower's Standard plan, unless you choose another plan.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- Early termination fees apply: £20 (inc. VAT) for gas, £20 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £40 for dual fuel).
- Available to new or existing npower customers.
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters. If your gas is supplied by an Independent Gas Transporter, an IGT charge will apply. As a result of the standing charge annual charges for customers with an annual electricity consumption of 728 kWh or less and/or an annual gas consumption of 4572 kWh or less (as applicable) may be higher than npower's charges.
Important note: npower will prepare your energy contract based on the information you provide at the point of sale. If npower later find that any information you've given is incorrect (for example details of your meter type), npower may not be able to supply you on the tariff you have chosen. In that case, npower reserve the right to provide you with revised terms. Npower will confirm any revised terms in writing and the new terms will apply to you unless you change your mind.
RWE npower is a leading UK energy company which supplies gas and electricity to around 4 million customers and produces around 10% of the electricity used in the UK. Npower supply energy to both residential and business customers.
Why choose npower?
Valuable support from npower's UK based call centres
Freephone and reduced rate customer service numbers from landlines and mobiles
A range of tariffs to suit your individual needs
A free energy efficiency helpline with trained advisers who offer tips and advice
‘My npower’ online service to view your bills online and set up meter read reminders, so your bills remain accurate
npower are proud sponsors of the npower Football League so customers can join their Fan Club to receive exclusive prizes including tickets, the very latest news and special offers
npower aim to make things easy and convenient
After you're all set up, if you sign up to ‘My npower’, you can choose for npower to send you helpful reminders of when to read your meter to ensure your bills remain accurate. Npower could also set you up with paperless billing.