Sainsbury's Energy - Clear & Simple
Sainsbury's Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Sainsbury's Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Sainsbury's Standard rates for all new customers.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Nectar points are available with this tariff.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: Paper billing may be requested from Sainsbury's after the switch is complete.
Sainsbury's Energy is a new partnership between two of the UK's leading companies, Sainsbury's and British Gas, providing sustainable energy solutions to homes across the UK.
Combining the customer service and energy expertise of both Sainsburys and British Gas, Sainsburys hope to provide a re-defined approach to supporting customer's energy needs.