Scottish Power - Fixed Price Energy January 2015 Online
Those currently on this tariff may see their prices increase as of 31 December, 2014 as they will be automatically rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 320 2000.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following similar tariff - Scottish Power Online Energy Saver 23 »
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Scottish Power prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Get the security of knowing that the prices you pay for gas and electricity are fixed until 31st December 2014. Please note that your monthly payments may vary depending on how much energy you use.
- Save an additional £15.75 per annum (inc VAT) by choosing to manage your account online.
- Cancellation charges inclusive of VAT of £30.64 for electricity and £20.42 for gas may apply if you switch to Fixed Price Energy January 2015, but then cancel your supply contract or switch to another of our tariff(s) before 31st December 2014. These charges will be amended, if there is a change in the VAT rate at any time or times before 31st December 2014, by an amount equivalent to the applicable change in the VAT rate. These charges will not be applied if the agreement is cancelled due to a home move.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scottish Power Group supplies utility services to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Western United States of America. Their combined sales total nearly £6.5 billion. Scottish Power's ten year record since privatisation has included significant organic growth as well as key acquisitions in the UK and US utilities sectors.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 3.5 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support. They have named themselves 'The Energy People'.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other Scottish Power tariffs
- Standard Online
- Platinum Fixed Energy October 2015
- Platinum Fixed Energy October 2015 Online
- Help Beat Cancer Fixed Price Energy January 2017
- Help Beat Cancer Fixed Price Energy January 2017 Online
- Unifi Fixed Price Energy January 2015
- Unifi Fixed Price Energy January 2015 Online
- Online Fixed Price Energy February 2015
- Fixed Price Energy December 2015
- Fixed Price Energy December 2015 Online