Scottish Power - Fixed Price Energy March 2015
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of 28 February, 2015 as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 320 2000.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff - Scottish Power Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 »
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Scottish Power prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Fixed energy prices until 28th February 2015.
- Paper billing.
- Pay by Variable Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit or Pay on Recipt of Bill.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £25 (inc. VAT) for gas, £25 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £50 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters. With freedom to move to another Scottish Power product. Annual consumption is limited to £9,999 worth of electricity and £6,000 worth of gas.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scottish Power Group supplies utility services to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Western United States of America. Their combined sales total nearly £6.5 billion. Scottish Power's ten year record since privatisation has included significant organic growth as well as key acquisitions in the UK and US utilities sectors.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 3.5 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support. They have named themselves 'The Energy People'.