Scottish Power - Platinum Fixed Energy July 2013
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Scottish Power prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- This tariff includes HomeComfort Premium Boiler Care: a charge equivalent to £14.08 a month (inc. VAT) is included in the energy prices. A boiler breakdown can be a hassle, but with HomeComfort Premium Boiler Care from Scottish Power you don't have to worry about a thing, so you can relax in the knowledge your boiler and radiators will be working again as soon as possible. You will also benefit from an annual boiler service and safety check giving you long-lasting peace of mind.
- Fixed energy prices until 30th June 2013.
- After 30th June 2013 you will be moved onto Scottish Power's Standard plan, unless you choose another plan.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Paper billing.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel only - you must take both gas and electricity.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £20.42 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30.64 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £51.06 for dual fuel).
- Notes: Any costs in relation to any breakdowns of your central heating system within the 30 days following the start date of the provision of your HomeComfort product are not included. Platinum Fixed Energy July 2013 is not available to existing Home Comfort Premium users.
The Scottish Power Group supplies utility services to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Western United States of America. Their combined sales total nearly £6.5 billion. Scottish Power's ten year record since privatisation has included significant organic growth as well as key acquisitions in the UK and US utilities sectors.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 3.5 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support. They have named themselves 'The Energy People'.
Home gas and electricity price comparison
Other Scottish Power tariffs
- Standard Online
- No Standing Charge
- Standard Online No Standing Charge
- Platinum Fixed Energy April 2015 No Standing Charge
- Platinum Fixed Energy April 2015 Online No Standing Charge
- Help Beat Cancer Discounted Energy February 2015
- Help Beat Cancer Discounted Energy February 2015 Online
- Fixed Price Energy February 2016
- Fixed Price Energy February 2016 Online
- Online Energy Saver 22
- Online Fixed Price Energy October 2014