Scottish Power - Platinum Fixed Energy October 2015
Those currently on this tariff may see their prices increase as of 30 September, 2015 as they will be automatically rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 320 2000.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff - Scottish Power Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 »
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Scottish Power prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Benefit from HomeComfort Premium Care, a boiler breakdown service from Scottish Power. With HomeComfort Premium Care you can relax in the knowledge your boiler and radiators will be working again as soon as possible. You will also benefit from an annual boiler service and safety check.
- Fixed energy prices until 30th September 2015.
- Paper billing.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel only - you must take both gas and electricity.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £25 (inc. VAT) for gas, £25 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £50 for dual fuel).
- Notes: Annual consumption is limited to £9,999 worth of electricity and £6,000 worth of gas.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scottish Power Group supplies utility services to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Western United States of America. Their combined sales total nearly £6.5 billion. Scottish Power's ten year record since privatisation has included significant organic growth as well as key acquisitions in the UK and US utilities sectors.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 3.5 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support. They have named themselves 'The Energy People'.