Scottish Power - Standard Online
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Scottish Power prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Scottish Power Standard rates.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters. Annual consumption is limited to £9,999 worth of electricity and £6,000 worth of gas.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scottish Power Group supplies utility services to millions of customers across Great Britain and the Western United States of America. Their combined sales total nearly £6.5 billion. Scottish Power's ten year record since privatisation has included significant organic growth as well as key acquisitions in the UK and US utilities sectors.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 3.5 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support. They have named themselves 'The Energy People'.