Spark Energy - Standard Plus 4
Spark Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Spark Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- No standing charge - only pay for what you use.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay on Recipt of Bill only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: This tariff is not available to customers whose gas is supplied via an Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) network.
Spark Energy is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry and fantastic benefits.
Being a new company, they are in a position to use cutting edge technology, including the use of smart meters. This technology has aided them in substantially reducing the paperwork, internal phone calls and meetings that would typically raise costs all around. You save, they save, or put simply, lower overheads deliver lower prices. Job done.
Over the next few years, Spark Energy will be busy obtaining secure renewable fuel sources with a view to providing 100% of their customer's electricity requirements with renewable energy.