SSE is a trading name of SSE Energy Supply Limited and Southern Electric Gas Limited (both members of the SSE Group).
The SSE Group launched the UK’s first Customer Charter within the energy industry, setting new benchmarks for customer service. Now in its seventh year, SSE has recently updated its Customer Charter. Following conversations with customers and independently chaired Customer Forums SSE has identified the areas its customers want it to focus on: 1) Making life easier for customers, 2) Finding ways to save customers money, and 3) Helping customers when they need it most. The Customer Charter explains what it is doing to help customers in each of these areas.
SSE is a FTSE 100 company and one of the largest integrated electricity and gas companies in the UK. Incorporating the supply businesses of SSE Scottish Hydro, SSE Southern Electric, SSE SWALEC, SSE Atlantic, SSE and SSE Airtricity they supply over 9.5 million customers throughout Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland. SSE is a full service energy provider with more than 50 years of experience in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of energy.
|Standard Pay As You Go||Compare|
|1 Year Fixed Price (MDD and paperless billing)||Compare|
|Fixed Price Mar 17||Compare|
SSE related news
- Ofgem confirms British Gas has been hit with £1m fine for mis-selling
- British Gas alleged to be paying out £500,000 after mis-selling claim
- Trillion Fund launches ambitious £5m crowd-funded wind turbine project
- Npower told by Ofgem, fix customer service failings or stop new sales
- Irish energy supplier Vayu set to expand into the UK energy sector