Swalec - (old) Fixed Discount April 2014
Swalec charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare Swalec prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Guaranteed to be 2% less than SWALEC's Standard rates until1 April 2014.
- After 1 April 2014 years you will be moved onto SWALEC's Standard plan, unless you choose another plan.
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Paper billing by default, though online billing is available with an additional 1% discount on top of savings shown.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Variable Direct Debit (quarterly) or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £50 (inc. VAT) regardless of fuel options (whether single fuel or dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available with prepayment meters.
SWALEC is part of the SSE Energy Group.
SSE is a FTSE 100 company and one of the largest integrated electricity and gas companies in the UK. Incorporating the supply businesses of Scottish Hydro, Southern Electric, SWALEC, Atlantic and Airtricity they supply over 10 million customers throughout England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. SSE is a full service energy provider with more than 50 years of experience in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of energy.
SSE is independently-recognised as the best energy supplier for customer service and is the UK's leading generator of electricity from renewable sources.