E.ON Business Energy
Not only is E.ON one of the Big Six suppliers in the UK, but it is also part of the E.ON Group which is one of the world's largest power and gas companies.
Around 500,000 businesses in the UK currently get their gas or electricity from E.ON, and these customers benefit from:
- Feed-in tariffs, which allows businesses to earn money on excess renewable electricity that they may generate
- A Business EasyGreen plan - the company offsets every unit of electricity a customer users with a unit of electricity generated from a renewable source and supplies this to the national grid
- Manage business energy accounts online
- A Business Energy Manager plan - this helps small businesses to make changes and alterations that can reduce their bills while also having a positive impact on the environment
How is E.ON investing in the future?
One of E.ON's biggest focuses is climate change - an area it is focusing on with other major suppliers in the energy industry. This involves measures such as closing multiple energy generating plants and taking steps to make Britain more self-sufficient when it comes to power.
In order to achieve this, E.ON is investing in areas that include biomass, carbon capture and storage, nuclear and tidal energy.
Why should I switch my business energy to E.ON?
UK's Power's saving experts can let you know if switching to E.ON is a good idea for your business - and if not, we can help you find a better deal that ensures you're not paying more than you have to.
If you call us on 0800 326 5517 then we can compare prices across the market and choose a contract that's best for you. Our service is free and impartial, and we'll even take care of the switching process for you.
How can I switch to E.ON?
Calling us on 0800 326 5517 is one of the easiest and most efficient ways to get a cheaper deal for your business gas or electricity.
When you give us a call, having the following information to hand could make the process even quicker:
- Your business's latest energy bill
- The end date for your current contract
- Annual spend or consumption rates
How can I contact E.ON?
If there is an element of E.ON's service that you're unhappy with and wish to complain or speak to their customer services team about, use one of the following methods:
- Phone - 0345 303 4060
- Post - Business Customer Service Director at E.ON, PO Box 9069, Nottingham, NG1 9BU