npower Business Energy
Being one of the UK's Big Six energy suppliers, npower provides gas and electricity for both business and domestic consumers. npower itself forms part of the RWE Group, which is one of Europe's major energy companies. SMEs that have their energy supplied by npower should notice the following features from the service:
- Opportunities to save on business gas and electricity costs
- The option of fixed-term energy contracts
- An emphasis on customer support and service
- Call centres that are based in the UK
- Energy plans that have been tailored to suit the demands of your business
- Switching consultants that are assigned to specific businesses
- A SmartStart plan which is designed to enable SMEs to monitor and reduce their energy use
What is npower for business doing to invest for the future?
The company has a focus on working in local communities, and has also produced a number of educational websites which are designed to promote the adoption of green energy. Employees are encouraged to volunteer for local causes during working hours, while the firm has also helped organise fundraising events for various charities.
Is it a good idea to switch to npower for business?
At UKPower we can let you know if it's a good idea to switch to npower or another supplier for your business energy - just call us on 0800 688 8773__ and we'll be happy to help.
We'll compare gas and electricity prices across the market to find a deal that suits you - and our service is completely free.
How do I switch to npower for business?
UKPower can handle the entire switching process for you - give us a ring and, if possible, have the following details to hand:
- The contract end dates on your current energy deal
- A copy of your business's latest energy bill
- Your annual spend or consumption rates
If you can't immediately access this information then don't worry - we'll still be able to help. All you need to do is call 0800 688 8773__.
npower for business customer service information
There are numerous ways to complain about npower's service, and these are as follows:
Phone - 0845 166 3320 for gas, 0845 166 3360 for electricity Post - npower for business, PO Box 93, Peterlee, SR8 2XX