ScottishPower Business Energy
Serving millions of businesses, Scottish Power is one of the largest energy suppliers in the UK. Many of its consumers are micro and small businesses.
Scottish Power is part of a larger organisation known as Iberdrola Group, which is one of the five largest energy companies in the world. Businesses that have their gas and electricity provided by the firm can expect the following:
- Economically-priced plans
- A free energy efficiency helpline
- The ability to manage your business's energy account online
Should I switch to Scottish Power?
If you call us on 0800 326 5517 then we'll be able to tell you which supplier you should switch to so as you can get a better deal for your energy.
Our service is free and impartial, and our experts compare prices across the market to find a contract that suits your business.
How can I switch to ScottishPower?
We can help you with the entire switching process - and all for free. Call us on 0800 326 5517, and if possible have these details to hand:
- Your business's most recent energy bill
- The end dates for your current contract
- Your annual spend or consumption rates
If you don't have this information available then that's fine - we'll still be able to help.
How do I contact ScottishPower for business Customer Services?
There are various ways to speak to ScottishPower:
- Phone - 0845 270 0700
- Email - email@example.com
- Post - Customer Service Director, ScottishPower, Cathcart Business Park, Spean Street, Glasgow, G44 4BE.