A memorial service has been held on a Shetland beach for members of a boat crew who are either dead or missing after their oil rig tugboat capsized in the North Sea last week.
Three Norwegian members of the 15-strong crew who were aboard the Bourbon Dolphin when it sank on Thursday night have been confirmed as dead, while a further five are missing presumed dead.
At a news conference ahead of today's memorial service, the head of the company which managed the Dolphin vessel said that the ceremony would give relatives of the dead and missing the chance to "get their grief out".
Bourbon Offshore managing director Trond Myklebust also confirmed that after the service the families would be flown out to observe the wreck of the ship, which sank 75 miles north-west of Shetland.
"It is so everybody can see the boat, the environment and try and visualise what would have been going on," said Mr Myklebust.
He added that efforts would be made to tow the Dolphin ashore at around midday in order to try and find the bodies of those it is believed remain inside the ship.
"What is important from our side is that this will be done in a safe manner because the most important thing is that we keep the boat afloat so we are able to find the people inside," he said.
Meanwhile, one of the survivors of Thursday's disaster has told reporters how it took less than five minutes for the Dolphin to capsize.
Egil Hafsas, who was on deck at the time of the accident, explained that it was difficult for him to feel joy at having been rescued when some of his colleagues had been unable to escape from the boat.
A list released by Bourbon Offshore has revealed that 14-year-old David Remøy, who was aboard the Dolphin on work experience, is among the eight people named as either dead or missing following the incident.
His father, Oddne Arve Remøy, the 44-year-old captain of the ship, was also named on the list.
Click here to run an energy price comparison, and see if you could be paying less for your gas and electricity.