« back to British Gas supplier page
British Gas - EnergyShare plus EnergyExtra 50
Please note that
British Gas EnergyShare plus EnergyExtra 50
is no longer available.
It may have been superseded by a newer tariff. Perhaps you might be interested in
British Gas Fixed Price May 2015 »
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Sign up with this tariff and British Gas will match all of the electricity you use with British renewable energy.
- You will also have a choice of a free Energy Efficiency gadget from a selection of four offered by British Gas.
- British Gas will also donate £10 every year to the energyshare fund towards funding sustainable community projects and you can vote online to have your say on where the money goes.
- Only available to credit meter customers paying by Direct Debit.
- Available to new or existing customers.
- Available to electricity only customers or dual fuel customers with gas standard tariff.
- Minimum 12 month commitment required. Cancellation fee of £55 on the electricity account should you wish to cancel prior to the end of the 12 month fixed term contract period.
- Energy Extra 50 includes Pay As You Go (On Demand) repairs for Central Heating, Plumbing & Drains and Home Electrical Wiring, with a guaranteed same or next day latest engineer visit when customers' boilers stop working (i.e. No heat and/or hot water). All Plumbing & Drainage jobs and Home Electrical wiring jobs also have a same day/next day guarantee.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
British Gas is the UK's largest energy supplier, and serves around 11 million homes in Britain –nearly half the country's homes – as well as providing energy to around half a million UK businesses. Owned by parent company Centrica, British Gas also provides services such as boiler cover under their "Homecare" range. Known mainly as British Gas, they are also known as Scottish Gas in Scotland.
Other British Gas tariffs