« back to British Gas supplier page
British Gas - HomeEnergy Fixed Nov 2018
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 30th November 2018.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit, Pay on Receipt of Bill
- Dual fuel only.
- This is a Direct Debit/Dual Fuel only tariff. You must remain a Dual Fuel customer paying by Direct Debit to stay on this tariff and keep receiving your discounts. If you don’t, your rates will change and your prices will be higher. If you move to a prepayment meter your Sainsburys Energy tariff will end and you will be moved to British Gas’ Standard tariff in market at that time, this means your prices may be higher. We will let you know your new rates in advance of the transfer.
- If Northern, Seeboard, Swalec or Sweb customer: Your unit rates are at a premium against our current Standard tariff rates.
- A £15 Dual Fuel annual discount.
- 14 days cooling off period
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £20 (inc. VAT) for gas, £20 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £40 for dual fuel).
- British Gas currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
British Gas is the UK's largest energy supplier, and serves around 11 million homes in Britain –nearly half the country's homes – as well as providing energy to around half a million UK businesses. Owned by parent company Centrica, British Gas also provides services such as boiler cover under their "Homecare" range. Known mainly as British Gas, they are also known as Scottish Gas in Scotland.
Other British Gas tariffs