« back to British Gas supplier page
British Gas - Online Fixed with EnergyExtra 50
Please note that
British Gas Online Fixed with EnergyExtra 50
is no longer available.
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of
31 December, 2012
as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
British Gas Fixed Price May 2015 »
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Online Fixed has prices set at a 7.8% discount on the British Gas 18th August 2011 Standard Tier 2 tariff unit rates for gas and electricity credit customers throughout the period of the contract.
- The tariff is fixed which means if during the life of the tariff British Gas put up their prices the customer has the security that their prices will remain fixed.
- Energy Extra 50 includes Pay As You Go (On Demand) repairs for Central Heating, Plumbing & Drains and Home Electrical Wiring, with a guaranteed same or next day latest engineer visit when customers' boilers stop working (i.e. No heat and/or hot water). All Plumbing & Drainage jobs and Home Electrical wiring jobs also have a same day/next day guarantee.
- The fixed period lasts until 31st December 2012. Customers may move onto another product or to British Gas Standard tariff rates at the end of the fixed discount period.
- Only available to customers paying by Direct Debit.
- Cancellation fee of £30 per fuel (inc VAT) should the customer move off this tariff prior to 31st December 2012 or change from Direct Debit.
- Paperless billing is mandatory – if customer has not registered within 12 weeks they will be moved to Standard tariff and charged a cancellation fee.
- This is a Limited offer. This tariff will only be available for a limited amount of time.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
British Gas is the UK's largest energy supplier, and serves around 11 million homes in Britain –nearly half the country's homes – as well as providing energy to around half a million UK businesses. Owned by parent company Centrica, British Gas also provides services such as boiler cover under their "Homecare" range. Known mainly as British Gas, they are also known as Scottish Gas in Scotland.
Other British Gas tariffs