« back to British Gas supplier page
British Gas - Online Fixed with EnergySmart
Please note that
British Gas Online Fixed with EnergySmart
is no longer available.
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of
31 December, 2012
as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
British Gas Fixed Price May 2015 »
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- The energy you use needn't be a mystery. EnergySmart helps you see exactly how much energy you're using with a free electricity monitor and exclusive online tools, helping you save up to £125 a year (this saving is not included in the results).
- You'll collect Nectar points just for having EnergySmart with British Gas. You'll also collect 100 points per monthly meter reading submitted, a total of 1,200 points every year, starting from 3rd May 2011.
- Online Fixed has prices set at a 7.8% discount on the British Gas Standard Tier 2 tariff unit rates (as of the 18th of August 2011) for gas and electricity credit customers throughout the period of the contract.
- The tariff is fixed which means that if, during the life of the tariff, British Gas put up their prices customers will have the security of knowing their prices will remain the same.
- The fixed period lasts until the 31st of December 2012. Customers may move onto another product or to British Gas Standard tariff rates at the end of the fixed discount period.
- Only available to customers paying by Direct Debit.
- Cancellation fee of £30 per fuel (inc VAT) should the customer move off this tariff prior to 31st December 2012 or change from Direct Debit.
- Paperless billing is mandatory – if customer has not registered within 12 weeks they will be moved to Standard tariff and charged a cancellation fee.
- This is a Limited offer. This tariff will only be available for a limited amount of time.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
British Gas is the UK's largest energy supplier, and serves around 11 million homes in Britain –nearly half the country's homes – as well as providing energy to around half a million UK businesses. Owned by parent company Centrica, British Gas also provides services such as boiler cover under their "Homecare" range. Known mainly as British Gas, they are also known as Scottish Gas in Scotland.
Other British Gas tariffs