« back to British Gas supplier page
British Gas - WebSaver 7 plus EnergyExtra 50
British Gas charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Energy Extra 50 includes Pay As You Go (On Demand) repairs for Central Heating, Plumbing & Drains and Home Electrical Wiring, with a guaranteed same or next day latest engineer visit when customers' boilers stop working (i.e. no heat and/or hot water). All Plumbing & Drainage jobs and Home Electrical wiring jobs also have a same day/next day guarantee.
- Prices for Web Saver 7 plus Energy Extra 50 are similar to Web Saver 7 plus an additional £3 per month cost (£36 per annum - additional costs have been included in the costs displayed).
- Minimum 6% discount against standard prices guaranteed until 1st July 2011.
- Paperless billing and manage your account online.
- Cancellation fee applies £30 gas and £30 electricity if cancelled before 1st July 2011.
- Only available to customers paying by Direct Debit.
- Only available to new customers taking Dual Fuel and existing customers taking Dual or Single fuel.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
British Gas is the UK's largest energy supplier, and serves around 11 million homes in Britain –nearly half the country's homes – as well as providing energy to around half a million UK businesses. Owned by parent company Centrica, British Gas also provides services such as boiler cover under their "Homecare" range. Known mainly as British Gas, they are also known as Scottish Gas in Scotland.
Other British Gas tariffs