« back to Co-operative Energy supplier page
Co-op Travel Currency Saver
charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed unit prices until 30th September 2018.
- Online billing- view your bills online.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Customers who sign up for Electricity only will receive a £25 Midcounties Co-operative Travel foreign currency voucher.
- Customers who sign up for Dual fuel will receive a £50 Midcounties Co-operative Travel foreign currency voucher.
- Co-operative Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data
displayed. Please report any errors to
Co-operative Energy is part of The Midcounties Co-operative, the largest independent co-operative in the UK with sales of £780 million and 430,000 members. Midcounties set up Co-operative Energy in 2010. Although founded by a regional co-operative, Co-operative Energy is very much a national business, covering the whole of England, Wales and Scotland.
Co-operative Energy are committed to:
- Offer consistently competitive prices
- Keep things simple
- Be open, honest and transparent in everything they do.
- Ensure energy is low carbon
- Share profits with members
- Give members a real voice in how they are run.
Other Co-operative Energy tariffs