« back to first:utility supplier page
first:utility - First Fixed March 2018 + £120 Reward
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- £120 worth of vouchers to spend at Amazon, John Lewis, Argos and other leading retailers. These will be sent to you as £15 gift cards every three months so you can choose a different retailer each time.
- Fixed energy prices until 31st March 2018.
- Online billing - view your bills online. Paper billing may be requested from the supplier after the switch is complete.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit. Payment on Receipt of Bill may be requested from the supplier after registration is complete.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 for gas, £30 for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available to customers who have an unsupported Economy 7 meter type or a de-energised MPAN or MPRN.
- First Utility currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, .
First Utility is committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs, helping customers use less energy through the use of innovative technology and campaigning for industry change.
Other first:utility tariffs