« back to first:utility supplier page
first:utility - Smart as Standard v2
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Reduce your energy by utilising a smart meter.
- Online billing (optional paper billing is charged at £5 per month (inc VAT), this is excluded in the cost & savings figures displayed).
- Smart as Standard V2 is a dual fuel energy supply tariff with Smart Meters. This will enable accurate billing and visibility of energy use on line through the first utility web site and Google power meter Customers that successfully sign up to Smart as Standard dual fuel tariff will have their energy supplied by first:utility within the typical transfer window. These customers will be billed using the estimated annual consumption (EAC) given to us by their old supplier when they transfer, unless they supply meter reads. Each customer will have the ability to submit monthly meter reads via the customer portal. They will be prompted to do so by email. These reads will then be used to bill the customer accurately until the smart meters are installed.
- The prices will be held for a minimum of 3 months from the tariff start date.
- Available to Home Owners Only.
- Not available to customers on independent gas or electricity networks.
- Not available where existing meter is prepayment meter.
- No exit penalties, however customer will lose dual fuel discount if they leave within the first year.
- The customer must own the property where the services are located.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, they are committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs and helping customers to save energy using innovative technology.
First Utility campaign for positive change in the industry, whether it's to make switching faster and easier or to make sure that customers don't pay too much and big companies make too much. First Utility believe that with meaningful change we can help get customers a better deal.
Other first:utility tariffs