« back to first:utility supplier page
first:utility - SUPER LEAGUE REWARDS PLUS JUNE 2018 electricity only
first:utility charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 30th June 2018.
- Online billing - view your bills online. Paper billing may be requested from the supplier after the switch is complete.†
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit. Payment on Receipt of Bill may be requested from the supplier after registration is complete.†
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 for gas, £30 for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: This tariff is not available to customers who have an unsupported Economy 7 meter type or a de-energised MPAN or MPRN.
- Receive a pair of tickets for one of the First Utility Super League team home game during the Super 8s and Middle 8s from First Utility
- £30 Amazon voucher when you introduce your friends.
- Entry into First Utility Super League prize draw for additional experiences and prizes
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Utility is the fastest growing energy supplier in the UK and one of the largest independent energy companies. A main challenger to the Big Six providers, .
First Utility is committed to helping reduce energy bills by offering cheaper tariffs, helping customers use less energy through the use of innovative technology and campaigning for industry change.
Other first:utility tariffs