« back to Flow Energy supplier page
Flow Energy - Flow Fixed July 2018
Flow Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 30th June 2018.
- Manage your account online- view your bills.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: UK Power do not accept applicaitions for Flow Energy over 20,000kWh of electricity and/or 72,500kWh of gas.
- Payment will be by Direct Debit commencing around 2 weeks after Flow start supplying you and on the same day each month after that (or the working day after if it is a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday).
- This tariff is not available with prepayment meters.
- Flow Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flow is a national supplier of gas and electricity based in Suffolk. It offers both fixed and variable dual fuel tariffs and provides 50% renewable electricity as standard with the option to upgrade to 100% renewable electricity.
Flow has been active in the market since 2013. It also offers boiler installation and solar panels.
Other Flow Energy tariffs