« back to Flow Energy supplier page
Flow Energy - Thames Fixed Online Sept 2014 (paper billing prices)
Flow Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- With Thames Fixed Online Sept 2014 your Monthly Direct Debits are taken in advance before you've used your energy. Payments will be in advance by Direct Debit commencing on the day that they commence supply to you and on the same day each month after that (or the working day after if it is a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday).
- Fixed energy prices until 31st August 2014.
- View bills online by default, though paper billing can be requested from Flow Energy at a cost of £1.50 per month, per fuel (ex.VAT).
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or single fuel available.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: If your gas is supplied by an Independent Gas Transporter, an IGT charge will apply. UK Power do not accept applicaitions for Flow Energy over 20,000kWh of electricity and/or 72,500kWh of gas.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
Flow Energy is a UK company providing the clever alternative: great prices on home energy and ground-breaking energy products – like the electricity-generating Flow boiler.
When it comes to customer care, Flow aims to make your life easier. Flow’s UK-based team are educated, experienced, dedicated, passionate – and they care. So, if things go wrong, they’ll work as hard as they can to find the very best solution for you.
Other Flow Energy tariffs