« back to OVO Energy supplier page
OVO Energy - Better Energy Fixed (pre 14 Feb 2014 sign-ups)
Please note that
OVO Energy Better Energy Fixed (pre 14 Feb 2014 sign-ups)
is no longer available.
It may have been superseded by a newer tariff. Perhaps you might be interested in
OVO Energy Better Energy Fixed (all online) »
OVO Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- With OVO Energy your Monthly Direct Debits are taken in advance before you've used your energy.
- Any credit that is on the account is given 3% interest on a monthly basis with OVO Interest Reward.
- 15% renewable energy.
- Interest Rewards on Credit Balances.
- Fixed energy prices for 12 months.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £60 (inc. VAT) for dual; £30 (inc. VAT) if you only take electricity.
- Notes: Paper billing can be requested after the switch is complete at a cost of £5 per quarter. Customers using more than 72,200kWh of gas per year may have to pay a higher standing charge not included in the prices displayed.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ovo Energy are a new company to the energy market. Ovo's aim is to help deliver great value gas and electricity and outstanding customer service to their customers. In addition their goal is to try to make renewable energy available to everyone.