« back to OVO Energy supplier page
OVO Energy - Green Energy Fixed (pre 30 Nov 2012 sign-ups)
Please note that
OVO Energy Green Energy Fixed (pre 30 Nov 2012 sign-ups)
is no longer available.
It may have been superseded by a newer tariff. Perhaps you might be interested in
OVO Energy Better Energy Fixed (all online) »
OVO Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- 100% renewable electricity
- Interest Rewards on Credit Balances.
- Fixed energy prices for 12 months.
- After 12 months you will be moved onto OVO's Standard plan, unless you choose another plan.
- This tariff has a standing charge.
- Online billing - view your bills online.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- Early termination fees apply: £60 (inc. VAT) for dual; £30 (inc. VAT) if you only take electricity.
- Notes: Please note, as you are joining Ovo in the colder season, you won't have built up credit to cover the more expensive months. Therefore Ovo will initally set your Direct Debit at a higher rate. Paper billing can be requested after the switch is complete at a cost of £5 per quarter.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
Ovo Energy are a new company to the energy market. Ovo's aim is to help deliver great value gas and electricity and outstanding customer service to their customers. In addition their goal is to try to make renewable energy available to everyone.