« back to OVO Energy supplier page
Smart PAYG energy (all Online)
charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- 33% renewable electricity
- A new Smart meter installed free of charge.
- Receive an in home display to track your consumption
- Variable rate tariff - energy prices may go up or down.
- Prepayment meters.
- Online billing- view you bills online.
- Dual fuel or electric-only - there is no gas-only option.
- No IGT charges.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: Customers using more than 72,200kWh of gas per year may have to pay a higher standing charge not included in the prices displayed.
- To be able to top up online, through the OVO Energy app and by text, you need to have a free smart meter installed. We can't install smart meters for everyone at the moment due to technical reasons. If we can't install one, you'll still get the same great price and can top up at the shop as normal whilst we improve our technology.
- OVO Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data
displayed. Please report any errors to
Ovo Energy are a new company to the energy market. Ovo's aim is to help deliver great value gas and electricity and outstanding customer service to their customers. In addition their goal is to try to make renewable energy available to everyone.