« back to RAM Energy supplier page
RAM Energy - RAM Energy Fixed Plus Extra
RAM Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices for 18 months.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit or Pay on Receipt of Bill.
- Dual or single fuel option available.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 (inc. VAT) for gas, £30 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- RAM Energy do not currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAM Energy is a not-for-profit energy provider created especially for the people of Derby and the Midlands. Brought to you by Derby City Council, their aim is simple: to save you money on your energy bills.
Too many of us are stuck on expensive rates for our gas and electricity when we could be on better deals. Their aim is to give people the power of choice – making it easy to switch to one of their low cost tariffs.
Because they are not-for-profit, they don't have any shareholders or director bonuses, which means that they can keep prices low for everyone.
Most importantly, RAM Energy offers excellent service to everyone – their customers are at the heart of everything they do. They are here for you and can help you make a switch especially if you’ve never done it before.
They give you the power of choice.