« back to Sainsbury's Energy supplier page
Fix and Reward May 2018
charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 31st May 2018.
- Includes a £100 Sainsbury’s gift card.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit or Variable (quarterly) Direct Debit.
- Dual fuel only.
- You must remain a Dual Fuel customer paying by Direct Debit to stay on this tariff and keep receiving your discounts. If you don’t, your rates will change and your prices will be higher. If you move to a prepayment meter your Sainsbury’s Energy tariff will end and you will be moved to British Gas’ Standard tariff in market at that time, this means your prices may be higher. We will let you know your new rates in advance of the transfer.
- Early termination fees apply: £40 (inc. VAT) for gas, £40 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £80 for dual fuel).
- Sainsbury’s Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data
displayed. Please report any errors to
Sainsbury's Energy is a partnership launched in February 2011 between two of the UK's leading household names Sainsbury's and British Gas, providing gas, electricity and boiler services. Combining customer service and energy expertise, they aim to provide a new re-defined approach to supporting customers energy needs by teaching them to understanding how to get the best value from their energy.
Other Sainsbury's Energy tariffs