« back to Sainsbury's Energy supplier page
Sainsbury's Energy - Fixed Price March 2019
Please note that
Sainsbury's Energy Fixed Price March 2019
is no longer available.
Those currently on this tariff may see their prices increase as of
31 March, 2019
as they will be automatically rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
Sainsbury's Energy Price Promise August 2019 »
Sainsbury's Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 31st March 2019
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit or Variable (quarterly) Direct Debit.
- Dual fuel only.
- This is a Direct Debit/Dual Fuel only tariff .You must remain a Dual Fuel customer paying by Direct Debit to stay on this tariff and keep receiving your discounts. If you don’t, your rates will change and your prices will be higher. If you move to a prepayment meter your Sainsbury’s Energy tariff will end and you’ll change to British Gas’ Standard variable tariff in market at that time, this means your prices may be higher. We will let you know your new rates in advance of the transfer.
- 14 days cooling off period
- Early termination fees apply: £40 (inc. VAT) for gas, £40 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £80 for dual fuel).
- Sainsbury’s Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
Sainsbury's Energy is a partnership launched in February 2011 between two of the UK's leading household names Sainsbury's and British Gas, providing gas, electricity and boiler services. Combining customer service and energy expertise, they aim to provide a new re-defined approach to supporting customers energy needs by teaching them to understanding how to get the best value from their energy.
Other Sainsbury's Energy tariffs