« back to Sainsbury's Energy supplier page
Sainsbury's Energy - Price Promise December 2017
Sainsbury's Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices until 31st December 2017
- Pay by Monthly Direct Debit or Variable (quarterly) Direct Debit.
- Dual fuel only.
- This is a Direct Debit/Dual Fuel only tariff .You must remain a Dual Fuel customer paying by Direct Debit to stay on this tariff and keep receiving your discounts. If you don’t, your rates will change and your prices will be higher. If you move to a prepayment meter your Sainsbury’s Energy tariff will end and you’ll change to British Gas’ Standard variable tariff in market at that time, this means your prices may be higher. We will let you know your new rates in advance of the transfer.
- Paper or Online Billing available
- No IGT charges.
- 14 days cooling off period.
- Early termination fees apply: £20 (inc. VAT) for gas, £20 (inc. VAT) for electricity (a total of £40 for dual fuel).
- Sainsbury’s Energy currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sainsbury's Energy is a partnership launched in February 2011 between two of the UK's leading household names Sainsbury's and British Gas, providing gas, electricity and boiler services. Combining customer service and energy expertise, they aim to provide a new re-defined approach to supporting customers energy needs by teaching them to understanding how to get the best value from their energy.
Other Sainsbury's Energy tariffs