« back to Scottish Power supplier page
Scottish Power - Online Fixed Saver December 2012
Please note that
Scottish Power Online Fixed Saver December 2012
is no longer available.
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of
30 November, 2012
as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
Scottish Power Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 »
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- The Offer prices will remain fixed until 30th November 2012.
- Please note this Offer is only available for a limited period and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The Offer prices are 13.9% below Scottish Power's standard monthly Direct Debit prices effective 1st August 2011.
- Offer only available for customers who take both gas and electricity, pay their bills monthly by Direct Debit, their electricity meter is either a single or two rate meter.
- Only No Standing Charge Option is available.
- With this product, you must manage your account online. As an online customer you will benefit from an online energy service saving of £15.75 per annum (incl. VAT).
- If you cancel your Online Fixed Saver December 2012 Offer contract by switching to another gas and/or electricity supplier before 30th November 2012, Scottish Power may apply a cancellation charge. The current cancellation charges are £30.64 for electricity and £20.42 for gas, each inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. These charges will be amended, if there is a change in the VAT rate at any time or times before 31st October 2012, by an amount equivalent to the applicable change in the VAT rate. These charges will not be applied if the agreement is cancelled due to a home move.
- The Online Fixed Saver December 2012 Offer prices are fixed, but your Direct Debit and bill amounts may vary depending on your gas and electricity usage.
- It takes approximately 3 weeks to complete the transfer of each of your gas and electricity from the date that Scottish Power get confirmation from your current supplier(s) that you can switch. When this transfer is complete Scottish Power will write to you to confirm your energy supply start date(s).
- Scottish Power will write to you before the end of your Offer to let you know what will happen next. This may involve moving to an alternative products or the standard prices.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
At Scottish Power we believe our job is more than just to bring you your energy. It’s also about making your energy choices clear and simple. To make managing your energy as convenient as it should be, and to help you be as energy efficient as possible.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 5.6 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support.
Other Scottish Power tariffs