« back to Scottish Power supplier page
Scottish Power - Platinum Fixed Energy October 2013 Online
Please note that
Scottish Power Platinum Fixed Energy October 2013 Online
is no longer available.
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of
30 September, 2013
as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
Scottish Power Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 »
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- With this tariff you must manage your bills online.
- Benefit from the security of knowing that your prices will not change before 30th September 2013, giving you long-lasting protection, whatever happens in the energy market.
- This tariff includes HomeComfort Premium Boiler Care. A boiler breakdown can be a hassle, but with HomeComfort Premium Boiler Care from Scottish Power you don't have to worry about a thing, so you can relax in the knowledge your boiler and radiators will be working again as soon as possible. You will also benefit from an annual boiler service and safety check giving you long-lasting peace of mind. Any costs in relation to any breakdowns of your central heating system within the 30 days following the start date of the provision of your HomeComfort product are not included. Platinum Fixed Energy October 2013 is not available to existing Home Comfort Premium users.
- The only available payment method for this tariff is Monthly Direct Debit. Your Direct Debit amounts may vary depending on your gas and electricity usage.
- Available to dual fuel customers only, meaning that you will receive one combined bill and Scottish Power's Gas & Electricity Offer discount of £16.80 (inc VAT) each year.
- Before the tariff expires, Scottish Power will write to you to let you know what will happen next. This may involve moving to an alternative product offer, or their standard monthly Direct Debit prices. Alternatively, you will have the option to cancel your contract with them without being required to pay any cancellation charges.
- If you cancel your Platinum Fixed Energy October 2013 Offer Product by switching to another gas and/or electricity supplier before 30th September 2013, Scottish Power will apply a cancellation charge. The current cancellation charges are £30.64 for electricity and £20.42 for gas, each inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. These charges will be amended if there is a change in the VAT rate at any time or times before 30th September 2013, by an amount equivalent to the applicable change in the VAT rate. These charges will not be applied if the agreement is cancelled due to a home move.
- Please note that the Daily Service Charges for this tariff are higher than their 1st of August 2011 standard monthly Direct Debit Daily Service Charges.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
At Scottish Power we believe our job is more than just to bring you your energy. It’s also about making your energy choices clear and simple. To make managing your energy as convenient as it should be, and to help you be as energy efficient as possible.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 5.6 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support.
Other Scottish Power tariffs